Skip directly to content

Skillet+Nickelback europe tour

• Skillet+Nickelback europe tour

Hi people,
    I was at the EO Youth Day a few days ago, and I saw Skillet there (and it was unbelievable awesome<33!) but... John said that they'll come back in October and December to Europe (!) where they'll be touring with Nickelback. And I was like asdfghjkl<333 and after I came home I immediately started searching at the internet for the confirmation. But I could not find it anywhere. Nickelback will come to Europe (and it's almostly impossible that they won't play in your countryhttp://www.nickelback.com/events). But the site of the Ziggo Drome (the place where they will be playing hopefully) only notices something about a support act... Okay I know the chance is very little that this won't be true, John has literary said this, but I want to know it for sure, because my parents will never let me buy tickets if I say that it isn't sure that Skillet will come. So does anyone know more about this? Or the date that they will announce the support act?

And to all the Dutch fans, I've plans for organising a bustour so we don't have to go with the train. Are there people with interest for this idea? (I think I will take Rotterdam as a boarding place)

Sara

Sskiletlover's picture
    1 year 3 months
    [privatemsg_link]
    Joined Date: 16 Jun 2011
Sskiletlover's picture
on June 5, 2013 - 1:01pm

Hi people,
I was at the EO Youth Day a few days ago, and I saw Skillet there (and it was unbelievable awesome<33!) but... John said that they'll come back in October and December to Europe (!) where they'll be touring with Nickelback. And I was like asdfghjkl<333 and after I came home I immediately started searching at the internet for the confirmation. But I could not find it anywhere. Nickelback will come to Europe (and it's almostly impossible that they won't play in your countryhttp://www.nickelback.com/events). But the site of the Ziggo Drome (the place where they will be playing hopefully) only notices something about a support act... Okay I know the chance is very little that this won't be true, John has literary said this, but I want to know it for sure, because my parents will never let me buy tickets if I say that it isn't sure that Skillet will come. So does anyone know more about this? Or the date that they will announce the support act?

And to all the Dutch fans, I've plans for organising a bustour so we don't have to go with the train. Are there people with interest for this idea? (I think I will take Rotterdam as a boarding place)

Sara

Forum category: 

KillitwithSkillet14's picture

Hi, Sara.

Skillet will indeed join Nickelback on a seven-week Europe tour from October to December (or November?). John revealed this in an interview and at recent shows. Even though neither Nickelback nor Skillet has advertised for this, Skillet wouldn't lie to the European crowds. When Nickelback will announce this I do not know.

I'm an American, but I hope everyone in Europe has the time of his life during this tour. :)

~The solution to any predicament is always to kill it with Skillet.

Sskiletlover's picture

Okay awesome:)! No, I know that but I want to know it for sure. Thanks for your answer!:)

Panheads Admin's picture

Hey guys Zach Kelm here Skillet's manager. Yes this is true. We have not announced yet as we needed to wait until the Carnival Tour had been announced. A press release will go out next week with the "official" announcement. Stay Tuned!

yashin08's picture

November
2 Towar; Warsaw, Poland
4 02 Arena; Berlin, Germany
5 Sap Arena; Mannheim, Germany
7 02 Arena; Prague, Czech Republic
8 Budapestarenaban; Budapest, Hungary
10 Hallenstadion; Zurich, Switzerland
11 Konig Pilsener Arena; Oberhausen, Germany
13 Forum Copenhagen; Copenhagen, Denmark
14 Telenor Arena; Oslo, Norway
15 Scandinavium; Gothenburg, Sweden
18 Ziggo Dome; Amsterdam, Netherlands
20 Bercy; Paris, France
21 Forest National; Brussels, Belgium
23 Echo Arena; Liverpool, UK
24 O2 Arena; London, UK
26 The Hydro; Glasglow, UK
27 Leeds Arena; Leeds, UK

karinaKMJ's picture

When I heard that Skillet's gonna visit my country I was like: "YEAH, finally an American Christian Rock band visits Poland"!

Are there any other Poles on this forum?
Jeśli tak, możemy zacząć gadać po polsku xD

yashin08's picture

widze ze nie jestem jedynym Panhead'em z polski :) milo ;)

karinaKMJ's picture

Bardzo miło :).

Słuchasz też czegoś polskiego?
Dla mnie największe perełki polskiej sceny to 2Tm2,3, Luxtorpeda, StronaB i Katolika Front. Ale nie spodobają Ci się, jeśli nie jesteś wierzący/a.

yashin08's picture

wiesz, nie slucham zabardzo polskiej muzyki... z tego co wymienil(as?) tylko Luxtorpeda mi sie obila troche o uszy a w zasadzie tylko 'Wilki dwa' ;) ...ale nie lubie muzyki Rock'owej i mocniejszych brzmien spiewanych po polsku...ale to tylko moje lubienia i nie lubienia - nie musisz sie zgadzac ;) kazdy slucha co lubi :) ;)

karinaKMJ's picture

Z zagranicznych, to słucham jeszcze: TFK, Switchfoot, Petra, Seventh Day Slumber i całej reszty, którą wymieniłam na profilu xD.

Klarrrisa's picture

November,7 ,02 Arena; Prague, Czech Republic... Ach <3 My dreams are becoming reality <3

Pages

Hi, Sara.

Hi, Sara.

Skillet will indeed join Nickelback on a seven-week Europe tour from October to December (or November?). John revealed this in an interview and at recent shows. Even though neither Nickelback nor Skillet has advertised for this, Skillet wouldn't lie to the European crowds. When Nickelback will announce this I do not know.

I'm an American, but I hope everyone in Europe has the time of his life during this tour. :)

10 months 3 weeks
[privatemsg_link]
Okay awesome:)! No, I know

Okay awesome:)! No, I know that but I want to know it for sure. Thanks for your answer!:)

Sskiletlover's picture
1 year 3 months
[privatemsg_link]
Hey guys Zach Kelm here

Hey guys Zach Kelm here Skillet's manager. Yes this is true. We have not announced yet as we needed to wait until the Carnival Tour had been announced. A press release will go out next week with the "official" announcement. Stay Tuned!

Panheads Admin's picture
4 days 17 hours
[privatemsg_link]
November

November
2 Towar; Warsaw, Poland
4 02 Arena; Berlin, Germany
5 Sap Arena; Mannheim, Germany
7 02 Arena; Prague, Czech Republic
8 Budapestarenaban; Budapest, Hungary
10 Hallenstadion; Zurich, Switzerland
11 Konig Pilsener Arena; Oberhausen, Germany
13 Forum Copenhagen; Copenhagen, Denmark
14 Telenor Arena; Oslo, Norway
15 Scandinavium; Gothenburg, Sweden
18 Ziggo Dome; Amsterdam, Netherlands
20 Bercy; Paris, France
21 Forest National; Brussels, Belgium
23 Echo Arena; Liverpool, UK
24 O2 Arena; London, UK
26 The Hydro; Glasglow, UK
27 Leeds Arena; Leeds, UK

yashin08's picture
1 year 1 month
[privatemsg_link]
When I heard that Skillet's

When I heard that Skillet's gonna visit my country I was like: "YEAH, finally an American Christian Rock band visits Poland"!

Are there any other Poles on this forum?
Jeśli tak, możemy zacząć gadać po polsku xD

karinaKMJ's picture
11 months 3 weeks
[privatemsg_link]
widze ze nie jestem jedynym

widze ze nie jestem jedynym Panhead'em z polski :) milo ;)

yashin08's picture
1 year 1 month
[privatemsg_link]

Słuchasz też czegoś polskiego?
Dla mnie największe perełki polskiej sceny to 2Tm2,3, Luxtorpeda, StronaB i Katolika Front. Ale nie spodobają Ci się, jeśli nie jesteś wierzący/a.

karinaKMJ's picture
11 months 3 weeks
[privatemsg_link]
wiesz, nie slucham zabardzo

wiesz, nie slucham zabardzo polskiej muzyki... z tego co wymienil(as?) tylko Luxtorpeda mi sie obila troche o uszy a w zasadzie tylko 'Wilki dwa' ;) ...ale nie lubie muzyki Rock'owej i mocniejszych brzmien spiewanych po polsku...ale to tylko moje lubienia i nie lubienia - nie musisz sie zgadzac ;) kazdy slucha co lubi :) ;)

yashin08's picture
1 year 1 month
[privatemsg_link]
Z zagranicznych, to słucham

Z zagranicznych, to słucham jeszcze: TFK, Switchfoot, Petra, Seventh Day Slumber i całej reszty, którą wymieniłam na profilu xD.

karinaKMJ's picture
11 months 3 weeks
[privatemsg_link]
November,7 ,02 Arena; Prague,

November,7 ,02 Arena; Prague, Czech Republic... Ach <3 My dreams are becoming reality <3

Klarrrisa's picture
1 year 1 month
[privatemsg_link]
Did skillet play older songs

Did skillet play older songs along with songs from their album rise?

beazley333's picture
1 year 4 months
[privatemsg_link]
Did skillet play older songs

Did skillet play older songs along with songs from their album rise?

beazley333's picture
1 year 4 months
[privatemsg_link]
Skillet's current setlist

Skillet's current setlist appears to be:

Hero
Whispers in the Dark
Comatose
Sick of It
Those Nights
Awake and Alive
Rise
The Last Night
Savior
American Noise
Circus for a Psycho
Monster
Rebirthing

I don't know what it'll be during their Europe tour.

10 months 3 weeks
[privatemsg_link]
My dad has just agreed to

My dad has just agreed to give me the money for the Skillet's show in Warsaw. Yay!

karinaKMJ's picture
11 months 3 weeks
[privatemsg_link]
Hahaha that's all sweet and

Hahaha that's all sweet and stuff.. But they are not coming to my country! And i dont think i can afford to go to Hungary and by a ticket. So close, yet so far.. :'(

Ivana's picture
6 months 5 days
[privatemsg_link]
Where do you live, Ivana?

Where do you live, Ivana?

10 months 3 weeks
[privatemsg_link]
Serbia. Rather small country

Serbia. Rather small country in the south.. I hate it here, no one comes here.Ever!

Ivana's picture
6 months 5 days
[privatemsg_link]
hey Ivana and Luke

hey Ivana and Luke

beautifullybroken's picture
10 months 2 weeks
[privatemsg_link]
hi BEAUTIFULLYBROKEN what's

hi BEAUTIFULLYBROKEN what's up? Feeling down now that i was reminded that there is a BIG chance i will never see skillet live..

Ivana's picture
6 months 5 days
[privatemsg_link]
aww I sorry!!! and not much

aww I sorry!!! and not much just chilling, you?

beautifullybroken's picture
10 months 2 weeks
[privatemsg_link]
Pages

or Register to post comments.